Complete list of IPL 2014 Player Retention
Below is the list of 24 players have been retained by their respective franchises for IPL 2014 and they will not be a part of IPL 2014 Auctions
Chennai Super Kings
|Dwayne Bravo||West Indies|
Kings XI Punjab
|David Miller||South Africa|
|Manan Vohra||India (uncapped)|
Kolkata Knight Riders
|Sunil Narine||West Indies|
|Lasith Malinga||Sri Lanka|
|Kieron Pollard||West Indies|
|Stuart Binny||India (uncapped)|
|Sanju Samson||India (uncapped)|
Royal Challengers Bangalore
|AB De Villiers||South Africa|
|Chris Gayle||West Indies|
|Dale Steyn||South Africa|
Salary for Capped & Uncapped Players
For Capped Players
- Rs. 12.5 crore for the first capped Player so retained.
- Rs. 9.5 crore for the second capped Player so retained.
- Rs. 7.5 crore for the third capped Player so retained.
- Rs. 5.5 crore for the fourth capped Player so retained
- Rs. 4 crore for the fifth capped Player so retained.
For Uncapped Players
- Rs. 4 crore for each uncapped Player so retained
Related Post :-