Champions league T20 2013 will be the 5th edition and this year it will be starting on 17 September 2013. The final of champions league T20 2013 will be played on 6 October 2013.
The total prize money for champions league t20 2013 tournament is $6 million.
Winners will win $2.5 million
Runners up will win $1.3 million
Host – India
Total number of teams are 10 and divided into two group A and B.
Champions League T20 2013 Group A
- Mumbai Indians (India)
- Highveld Lions (South Africa)
- Perth Scorchers (Australia)
- Rajasthan Royals (India)
- Winners (Qualifier)
Champions League T20 2013 Group B
- Chennai Super Kings (India)
- Titans (South Africa)
- Brisbane Heat (Australia)
- Trinidad & Tobago (West Indies)
- Qualifier 2nd Place (Qualifier)
Champions League T20 2013 Qualifiers
- Sunrisers Hydrabad (India)
- Tago Volts (New Zealand)
- SLPL T20 Winner (Sri Lanka Team)
- Faisalabad Wolves (Pakistan)